Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mixing It Up

So, I found this recipe on the best site ever created (pinterest).  Dallan and I have a bunch of ramen noodles we keep on hand for food storage purposes but don't really love them all that much. So I got on pinterest to see if there was a way to spice them up so we could eat them some time.  Well, I found the best, easy recipe ever! It is a quick Pad Thai noodle variation.  All you do cook the noodles like usual, add in the seasoning packet (I used chicken flavored), then add 2 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter (I only used about 1 tablespoon), 2 tablespoons of soy sause, and 2 tablespoons of a sauce called sriracha sauce (add more or use less depending on how spicy you want to make it).  Other than it is a little high in sodium content it was good! Not something I would eat every day but it is good to mix it up once in a while and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment