Tuesday, March 19, 2013



Yes, I will be buying this for my baby, because lets be honest, it's going to be the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! :) (I may be a little biased. Just a little, though.)

This week is the first time I have been able to feel my baby move. And I don't just mean I just feel little flutters every now and then but I can put my hand on my tummy and get a good solid kick from my baby girl! Yes, I am assuming they are kicks and not punches because how could I not produce a soccer player?! And besides, if those really are kicks, she is going to go far in soccer because she has got some power.  
It is so exciting for me to actually start to feel her move.  I am still in the awkward stage where people cannot tell if I am pregnant or have just put on a little weight, so it is nice to get to the point where I can get a daily (and now almost hourly) reminder that I have a little person growing in me and that I am not just "letting myself go". 
I am already at 21.5 weeks! I am over half-way done! Even though I still have a ways to go, I cannot wait to meet my little angel and hold her in my arms.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment